Saturday, February 26, 2005

80s Music

Even as I write this, I am listening to 80s alternative streaming audio. The current track is "Something About You" by Level 42. Quick, can you remember who they were or what that song sounds like? Thought not.

The funny thing is that at the time I thought that Level 42 was banal noise. Now, well, I guess they are still banal but I am actually enjoying the sound. Nostalgia, or has popular music regressed?

Now it is Aztec Camera. Yet another resident of the "where are they now" file.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, March 28, 2006, Blogger Handbag Express said...

Hello, just browsing around and thought I would peek at your blog also thought it would be a great opportunity to highly recommend both of these sites with spectacular deals. Grand Openings at **www.handbagexpress.com** for the ultmate handbag selections, and don't miss out on **www.VegasTours.com**for Spectacular Grand Canyon Vacation Tours, you will agree the offers are Super incredible after visiting. Thanks and have a great day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home